The Weathergoods Imbris rain Poncho is equipped with premium 2-layer polyester (blueSign approved) with an internal PU membrane and treated with a sustainable water repellent (PFC-free) on the outside.
All the seams of the imbris rainponcho are glued to a completely waterproof garment that is resistant to a water column of 10000 mm and that has 5000 mm MVP (water vapour permeability).
The characteristics of the Poncho are:
- Two handcuffs are sewn on the inside so that you can hold the poncho over your steering wheel and a cover for your legs and arms so that you are fully protected while cycling.
- display on display reflecting tape 360 degrees around the entire zoom on the poncho improves visibility
- a waist band can be fastened with push buttons to keep the rain poncho in place in windy weather
- an adjustable hood can be tightened to your face for a better view while cycling
- Leading YKK stitches, durable silver buttons and jewellery lists
The rainponcho can be folded up in the compartment if it is not used and stored in the bag for quick access if that unexpected rain storm strikes.
The Imbris rainponcho is supplied in two sizes;
S/M recommended for length below 170 cm and M/L recommended for length above 170 cm.
The photo model is the size S/M
S/M length: 100 cm, width from arm to arm 132 cm, arm length 70 cm.
M/L length: 108 cm, width from arm to arm 139 cm, arm length 76 cm
The Imbris rain poncho is designed for city fishing at lower speeds. use is at your own risk.