The Weathergoods Imbris rain Poncho is equipped with premium 2 layers of polyester (blueSign approved) which is equipped with a PU membrane on the inside and treated with a durable water repellent (PFC-free) on the outside.
All seams of the imbris rain poncho are taped for a fully waterproof garment that can withstand a water column of 10000 mm and has 5000 mm MVP (water vapor permeability).
The features of the Poncho are:
- Two hand straps are sewn on the inside so you can hold the poncho over your handlebars and a cover for your legs and arms so you're fully protected while cycling.
- tone on tone reflective tape 360 degrees around the entire hem on the poncho improves visibility
- a waistband can be attached with push buttons to hold the rain poncho in place in windy weather
- An adjustable hood can be strained around your face for better visibility while cycling
- leading YKK zippers, durable silver buttons and moldings
The rain poncho can be folded in the front pocket if not in use and stowed in the bag for quick access if that unexpected downpour strikes.
The Imbris rain poncho comes in 2 sizes;
S/M recommended for length below 170 cm and M/L recommended for length above 170 cm.
The model wears the size S/M
S/M length: 100 cm, width from arm to arm 132 cm, arm length 70 cm.
M/L length: 108 cm, arm-to-arm width 139 cm, arm length 76 cm
The Imbris rain poncho is designed for city bikes at lower speeds. use is at your own risk.